Your website is a marker of professionalism and success. However, building one can be quite a challenge. In this article, we’ll go through the basics to give you an idea of how to build a professional website.
Best practices as of today are:
– Choose the right domain name
– Set up Google Analytics to track traffic on your site
– Design with Search Engine Optimization in mind
– Make sure your content is original and not plagiarized
– Use high-quality images and videos where possible – Keep your site simple with less links so that it’s easy for visitors to navigate around
– Professional online services: Domain Name Registrations (you need at least 1 year of registration), Web Hosting (you need at least 2 years
When it comes to design, one of the most important aspects is professional website hosting. The hosting service needs to be reliable and secure. Furthermore, the website design templates should be full-featured and easy to customize with different colours, fonts, graphics and banners.
It is important to choose a company that offers online products that you need. For example, if you are a photographer and you sell your photos online or on social media platforms like Instagram or Facebook – then be mindful of the various marketing tools that are available for purchase too (such as a website builder).
Technical skills are not the sole foundation for a good design. UX/UI designers should always apply best practices to make websites look professional, impactful and user-friendly. A company’s website can often make or break it. 90% of customers verify a company’s legitimacy and reliability by searching the internet first instead of cruising brick and mortar, so it is important that your online identity complements your professional aura in order to attract potential clients.
If you do not feel confident enough in web design and content writing, take advantage of the services Primo Resolve Media provides to assist you with your online presence.